Lowe Farm Access Statment
We welcome everybody at Lowe Farm B&B. Unfortunately due to the layout of the farmhouse and the barn extension we are unable to provide ground floor accommodation or take guests who are unable to manage stairs. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions/requests.
- Entry to the farmhouse is a level pathway with un-marked raised kerbs either side.
The house is on 2 levels, with 2 sets of stairs, one leading to the double room and one to the twin. To get to the double room there is 1 step down before walking across the dining room to reach the steps to the double room. The set of stairs to the double have 8 steps to a half-landing then a further 2 steps to the first floor. There is a handrail all the way up (located on the left). The second set of stairs has 1 big step then 10 steps, and again there is a handrail (located on the right). There is then a flat landing before 2 steps up and then a further step up to enter the bedroom.
- If you stay in the farmhouse you will have to walk across to the barn to have your breakfast. This is a short walk, some 20 steps.
- Entry to the barn is 1 step up (both front and back entrances) Front door has door bell on left height 1.50 metres from ground level.. Glass doors have stickers on them.
- The barn is on 2 levels.
- To access the first floor there are stairs, which comprise of 8 steps to a half-landing then a further 4 to the double and 4 to the twin and single rooms. There is a handrail up to the half-landing.
- There is a downstairs toilet with a washbasin in barn.
- Food allergy - Wheat free cereal/bread - also soya milk and yogurts
- Allergies to Cats & Dogs - Sorry we have a farm dog Max and three cats mainly outdoors.
- There is ample parking outside, with parking next to the door if required, the lighting is automatic.
- We will help you with any luggage.
- I did a training course at Hereford fire station for one day a week for six weeks.
- Cancellation policy is: deposit refundable up to 14 days. Cancellation of room(s) on arrival are to be paid in full.
- We do not except dogs as it causes problems with Max our dog.
- Check in time is 4pm but if you have a special occasion, wedding etc, the room can be made available earlier. Check out time is listed on back of bedroom doors.
- Menu's and bedroom book are written in large print.
- The house has low beams which have fire proofed chequered material
- But most of all enjoy, rest and relax at Lowe Farm B & B